Customer Cancellations (must be submitted to SVT in writing)
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to attend a future equivalent training course.
- No-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
Cancellation or Rescheduling of Course by SVT
- SVT reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation numbers, or trainer availability.
- Paid registrants will be given a choice of rescheduling, or a refund of pre-paid course fees.
- SVT is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodation.
SVT Engineering Consultants makes every effort to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon the information contained in these pages or any other information accessed via this site.
We are not liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from your use of, or your inability to use, the materials in this site or any linked site, including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or other data on your information handling system. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site or any linked site.
SVT Engineering Consultants is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.
The materials at this site and any linked site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained at this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Third party links
This website contains links to information hosted on other internet sites, which are maintained by third parties. SVT Engineering Consultants is not responsible for any content that is being provided by others.